Commercial Finance ManagerRegister for Job Alert
Forbes Hunt are exclusively partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical business who are looking to recruit a newly created Commercial Finance Manager role. This company are a rapidly growing pharmaceutical business with offices throughout the world, they focus on a handful of specialist products which treat a range of conditions and distribute these throughout their global network. Due to rapid and sustained growth they are now looking to recruit a suitably qualified Commercial Finance Manager to partner with the Head of Commercial in Europe to help continue this growth. This role will be based at their Global Headquarters based in Hertfordshire and is a permanent position.
Job Specification/Core Responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the European Commercial Manager and working closely with the Head of FP&A you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Work with the senior leadership team to review, analyse and challenge annual budget, quarterly forecasts and 5-year planning deliveries for the region, highlighting areas of opportunities and/or risks.
• Undertake scenario mapping and analysis to help drive the company’s strategic planning and long-term goals.
• Present key financial data to non-finance stakeholders on a monthly basis to allow key decisions to be made.
• Run analysis and commentary on key metrics such as; Sales, Gross Margin, OPEX and EBITDA variance.
• Consolidate sales analysis/reports across the region and provide key commentary and oversight.
• Work with key stakeholders to develop KPI’s and dashboards for the different regions within the group
• Implement changes to the reporting process and assist with the development of the BI and ERP systems to allow better oversight of key financial metrics
• Ad-hoc analysis as required by the team/group
• ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified or equivalent
• Experience with large ERP systems and BI tools will be highly favoured
• A number of years post qualified experience in a similar commercial role will be necessary
• Exposure to the pharmaceutical industry will be highly preferable
• Experience working across EU and US markets in a large complex group
• A proven track record of ‘non finance’ stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Outstanding excel and data analysis skills are required to be successful
• Ideally you will also speak another EU language however this is not a pre-requisite for this role
This company is a rapidly growing and exciting business with a very impressive management team who are well known within the pharma industry. They are moving into new markets each year and have a proven track record of delivering impressive results across the group. This is an exciting time to join the company and work in a newly created role which allows you the flexibility to make it your own and utilise your skills to add value. The company also have the following benefits:
• Impressive base salary dependent on the candidate
• 15% annual bonus
• Long term incentive bonus (on top of your annual bonus)
• Private health insurance
• On-site parking
• Impressive offices
• Continued training and development
• 25 days annual leave plus public holidays